Editor Pick Listings
Yahoo Top Stories
Malaysian Airlines missing flight: Live Report
07:05 GMT - Safety - The Boeing 777 has a solid safety record, with only a handful of incidents since its introduction in the mid-1990s. In July 2013, a Boeing 777-200 operated by South Korea's Asiana Airlines skidded off the runway upon landing at San Francisco's international airport after it clipped a seawall before touching down. "We're closely monitoring reports on Malaysia flight MH370.
Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report
By Stuart Grudgings and Anuradha Raghu KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew crashed in the South China Sea on Saturday, Vietnamese state media said, quoting a senior naval official. The Boeing 777-200ER flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing had been missing for hours when Vietnam's Tuoi Tre news quoted Admiral Ngo Van Phat as saying he had asked boats from an island off south Vietnam to rush to the crash site. Malaysia Airlines had yet to confirm that the aircraft had crashed. Flight MH370, operating a Boeing 777-200ER aircraft, last had contact with air traffic controllers 120 nautical miles off the east coast of the Malaysian town of Kota Bharu, Malaysia Airlines chief executive Ahmad Jauhari Yahya said in a statement read to a news conference in Kuala Lumpur.
China posts unexpected trade deficit in February
China recorded an unexpected trade deficit of $22.98 billion in February, official figures showed Saturday, with authorities blaming the country's holiday season for the weak performance. The figure compared with a surplus of $14.8 billion in the same month last year, and a median forecast of an $11.9 billion surplus in a poll of 13 economists by Dow Jones Newswires. Exports fell 18.1 percent to $114.10 billion, while imports were up 10.1 percent to $137.08 billion during the month, which included most of the Lunar New Year holiday, the General Administration of Customs said. Analysts played down the deficit -- China's first in 11 months -- saying improving foreign demand bodes well for the country's trade this year.
BBC Sport UK Edition
- Etherington wins downhill silver for GB
- Arsenal v Everton
- McIlroy &McDowell one off Doral lead
- 'On form, you have to favour England to beat Wales'
- A five-step guide to avoiding relegation
- GB lose in wheelchair curling opener
- Murray and Marray secure doubles win
- Baltacha diagnosed with liver cancer
- Winter Paralympics open in Sochi
- Encore aims for Imperial Cup triumph
Top 10 Betting Sites
- Tip-Ex -- Sports betting and odds comparison service for gamblers and bookmakers: Bets, odds, bettin
- Coral bookmakers Sport bet with Corals, leading bookmaker offering online sports betting, online pok
- extrabet - sports betting, bet in-play, bet in-running
- William Hill Online Sports Betting
- Stan James :: Online Bookmaker with Sportsbook offering Odds on all Sports Betting, Horseracing, Gam
- BOOKMAKERS UK - UK BOOKMAKER WEBSITES @ BOOKMAKERS.UK.COM
- totesport - sportsbook, totepool, casino and instant games.
Join Mailing List
Tell a Friend
- Links: 28
- Categories: 6
- Registered Users: 361
- Mailing List Subscribers: 1
- Unique Outgoing Hits: 1583